If you make the mistake of not hiring a Abogada de multas de trafico worrying about the cost, you will end up paying for the ticket or accepting the consequences.
Some of the harshest punishments for not abiding by the traffic law in the US are:
● Suspensión de licencia – There are certain violations that are considered so severe that drivers may lose their licenses for prolonged periods.
● Points off your license – The consequences of the point system can impact various aspects of your life. Most insurance companies keep an eye on their clients’ records and apply increased premiums for those who have points on their driving records.
● Community service – If you are lucky, you might be granted some sort of negotiation that replaces the cash payment and in this particular case, you will have to go through a number of hours of service to the community that will be determined by the court judge.
● Driving school – Only first-offenders and non-severe traffic violations get this kind of penalty. The judge can rule that you have to attend traffic school as a penalty.
● Jail – This option applies to extreme or recurrent cases, so unless you belong to any of those categories, you are safe.
You can avoid getting into these situations by hiring a traffic violation ticket attorney to handle a violation for you. My Traffic Tickets understands the headaches and the financial burdens that come with receiving a traffic ticket, so we made it our goal to ease the pain of every one of our customers and clients. We truly believe that we have the best traffic ticket attorneys in our network, whose sole mission is to keep a clean driving record for everyone.
Feel free to browse through our website to learn more.